Single cooler, free flow variable tap and bracket, mixed gas regulator, keg coupler, pipe and fittings.
The 1x tap beer cooler unit is the same as used in pubs and are very easy to use.
All of our beer coolers are refurbished to an as new standard.
They come with 6 months warranty and are fully tested by our engineers.
The dimensions of the cooler will normally be – H 255mm, W 360mm, D 425mm but as these units do slightly vary in size we cannot guarantee the exact measurements.
• Average beer temp 2-4 degrees centigrade
• Approx set up time 20 min
• Average of 2hrs from set up to being able to drink chilled beer
• Mains supply 230v
• Run current 1.1 Amps
• Start current 4 Amps
• Fuse 10 Amps
• Cable length 2m
Beer Taps and Nozzles
• Variflow tap – Adjust the pour speed to your preference
• Drip tray and counter mount attached to tap – suitable for most surfaces
• 1x lager and 1x bitter nozzle
• 3/8 piping from tap to cooler
• Due to licensing laws all taps are, and must remain un-branded
• Fully calibrated – just attach to your Co2 gas bottle
• Only suitable for Co2 cylinders and for dispensing lager, beer or cider.
• Re-test date included. This must be carried out. Please contact Home Bar Ltd. To arrange a re-test.
• High quality gauge treated well, will last for years
A keg coupler is the connection unit that fits onto the top of the keg to allow gas in and the product out. There are four types of keg coupler, the type being dependent on the brewery that has produced the beer. All of our keg couplers come with fittings ready for pipe work to fit.
*Images are for illustration purposes equipment may differ*